Pinocchio Play Has Artistic TwistRichard Marsh Dearborn Press and Guide April 1996
You don’t need to see a program to tell Henry Ford Community College’s production of “Pinocchio” is a Gerry Dzublinski creative effort.
The HFCC director has taken the popular children’s book and given it the intellectual and artistic twist he has become known for. The acrobatics and magic tricks featured during the funfair scene are indicative of Dzublinski’s expertise in the realm of clown entertainment.
No Strings Hold Down Performance of PinocchioTara McComb Mirror News April, 1996
The Henry Ford Community College Children’s Theatre program will be presenting fourteen performances of “Pinocchio” in late November and early December. The first performance is slated for November 27.
Cast and Crew
- Fish, Factorreality Dancer, Fairy Lumberjack, Bully: Julia Anderson
- Clown, Factorreality Dancer, Tree Spirit, Classmate: Nicole Anderson
- Pinocchio: Joe F. Coulter
- Barbie Doll, Factorreality Dancer, Fairy, Tree Spirit, Classmate, and Magician’s Assistant: Michelle Edwards
- Gepetto: Andrew Erickson
- Fairy, Factorreality Dancer, Lumberjack, Sally: Jennifer Gavin
- Ragdoll, Clown, Math Teacher: Jay Hunt
- Ballerina Do, Gurdy, Tree Spirit: Sheri Kempinski
- Blue Fairy, Factorreality Dancer, Lumberjack: Sarah E. Maclean
- Factorreality Dancer, Lumberjack, Mechanical Man, Mikal: Jeremy Morris
- Tramp Clown, Moano, Bully: James Piche
- Funfair Tap Dancer: Sandy Rager
- Jiminy Cricket: Tamar Vartarian
- Ragdoll, Art Teacher, Fairy, Tree Spirit: Mary Westcott